Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Best Bud by: Cindy

         "I absolutely refuse to have a hairy creature living in my house!"
         "Fine then!Let me suffer from loneliness when Wendy leaves for college!"I yell at my mom because she is the only one in the family that doesn't want a dog.
         The next day,I ran up to Mom and flat out say,"I want a dog."
         "So do I."
         "You do?Then let's go!Let's get one!"
        "Hold up a moment.I have allergies.That's why we never got a dog.I've decided to take a pill that will lessen my allergies."
        "Hallelujah!We're getting a dog!We're getting a dog!"
        After one month,we went to the pet store.We finally decided on a beagle after all the drama of no I want this,ewwwww that's ugly,no it's not!
       At home,we welcomed Buddy into our arms.Buddy walked around the house and discovered his new home.
       Quickly he ran to the living,squatted down,and pooped.Dad immadiately put Buddy outside while I cleaned up the mess.Ever since then, we have trained Buddy and he has grown to be just like my family.Very energetic and loves to play outside or camp.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment